Production Artist Intern – Summer 2017
Trefoil Group is an independent, award winning integrated marketing communications agency headquartered in Milwaukee. Our growing client roster spans B2B and consumer markets, including global, Fortune 500 companies, leading financial service institutions and outdoor power equipment and home storage container brands.
We’re insightful, smart, and are dedicated to producing ideas that deliver against our clients’ business goals. We work hard, while striving to make sure our employees have the flexibility they need to take care of their personal and family commitments. We also take development of career paths seriously, maintaining a vested interest in evolving employees’ skills and experience for long-term growth. 2016 marked another record year of growth for our firm, and we look forward to expanding our team, as we together, drive our continued success!
You’ll join our growing creative and digital department and work alongside experienced digital artists, programmers, online strategists and others on the team while building your portfolio.
Serving the digital and creative department, the Trefoil Group Production Artist Internship is a chance to show off your graphic design skills and continue to hone your capabilities in a client-centered environment.
We are seeking a candidate who has the capability to design and develop a wide range of digital projects, has experience in print and other basic production skills and can assist in project coordination.
- Efficiently develop a wide range of digital projects
- Assist in print and other basic production projects
- Support digital marketing offers with research, trend and results analysis
- Perform various creative department administrative duties
- Ability to design, develop and launch digital and print projects such as websites, banner ads, email campaigns, brochures, print ads, etc.
- Skilled in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and PowerPoint
- Must be able to demonstrate competency in development of HTML. Experience with HTML and CSS is a plus
- Demonstrated proficiency in traditional print and basic print production
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects with a close attention to detail
- Thrives in a fast-paced working environment and works under tight deadlines
Internship is paid hourly and will require 20-25 hours per week
How to Apply
Interested? We should talk! Please reach out to us via email at: email@example.com. Include your resume, cover letter, and a portfolio of work samples that demonstrates your design capabilities, and/or other relevant skills. Please include “Production Artist Intern” in the subject line.
Deadlines & Details
Program runs from June-September 2017 (start and end dates are flexible)