Trefoil Group is an independent, award winning integrated marketing communications agency headquartered in Milwaukee. Our growing client roster spans B2B and consumer markets, including global, Fortune 500 companies, leading financial service institutions and outdoor power equipment and home storage container brands.
We’re insightful, smart, and are dedicated to producing ideas that deliver against our clients’ business goals. We work hard, while striving to make sure our employees have the flexibility they need to take care of their personal and family commitments. We also take development of career paths seriously, maintaining a vested interest in evolving employees’ skills and experience for long-term growth. 2016 marked another record year of growth for our firm, and we look forward to expanding our team, as we together, drive our continued success!
The Traffic/Project Manager has responsibility for managing the workflow of our creative and digital team. This person plays a key role in marshalling agency resources to produce exceptional work on time and on budget for all of our clients.
This individual also plays a role in writing digital marketing plans for clients and collaborating with the client services team and business development developing proposals that incorporate our digital and creative services.
This individual will collaborate with agency leadership as we continue the transformation of our project management/tracking processes and integration of project management software and technologies to improve efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Development of execution plans, allocating resources/tasks appropriately and tracking progress through our online collaboration and project management tool.
- Managing day-to-day task assignments, executions and overall project timing.
- Works with creative, digital and client services departments to ensure effective collaboration, keeping projects on time and on budget.
- Review and manage daily traffic for the creative and digital department, coordinating with client services, to ensure timely execution of all work in production.
- Prepare production estimates based on briefings from account managers and meetings with creative department.
- Interfaces with a variety of outside vendors who supply work to the agency on a freelance or contract basis. Keeps client services informed of all outside vendors assigned to projects, cost estimates etc.
- Enhance existing project estimating processes by conducting analysis of job performance and profitability for specified projects.
- Plays an integral role in the development of digital and creative proposals for both new and existing clients to ensure they are structured to be efficient, cost effective and profitable.
- Maintains a technical understanding of the specifications and requirements needed in digital-based projects including basic knowledge of HTML, Creative Suite, and Project Management tools, etc.
- A Bachelor’s degree in advertising, PR, marketing, English, journalism or related field.
- 3+ years’ agency experience with digital marketing background.
- Demonstrated ability in task planning and project management.
- The ideal candidate will have managed multiple digital projects and be well-versed in the range of digital and creative projects for an agency and experience in using project management tools.
- Strong planning and problem-solving skills and the ability to see projects through to fruition.
- Initiative to excel individually balanced with the ability to contribute fully to and support a team-based environment.
- Organized and detail driven, with an eye on the bigger picture.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An optimist under pressure, and the people skills needed to balance deadlines and adjust priorities.
Trefoil Group is all about talent, drive and, most of all, teamwork. Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. Benefits include: medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off, holidays, 401(k), short- and long-term disability, maternity/paternity leave, profit sharing and new business sales bonus opportunities, parking reimbursement, organizational performance transparency, and much, much more.
How to Apply
Interested? We should talk! Please reach out to us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a résumé and cover letter that shows off your writing skills. Please include “Traffic/Project Manager” in the subject line.