Trefoil Group is a marketing communications agency that serves mostly B2B clients throughout the Midwest and U.S. We work closely with executive leadership teams to design and execute integrated marketing communications programs to drive growth. An active member of IPREX – a global network of 100 independent marketing firms – our team members collaborate with colleagues throughout 26 countries.
Our agency is a good fit for people who want to be a part of a dedicated team, make a big impact and evolve their skills and experience for career development and advancement. We work hard, support one another and have fun along the way! Together, we deliver results that grow clients and careers.
We are seeking an ambitious, dedicated full time Associate Graphic Designer who will make a meaningful difference on our digital and creative team. The right candidate is a conceptual thinker and has proven design experience in digital and print.
- Deliver on production deadlines in a fast-paced setting.
- Bring clients’ marketing/business strategies to life through effective, original creative.
- Create ads and ad variations for cross channel digital and print advertising efforts.
- Work within brand guidelines to reinforce a brand’s style or voice through visual touchpoints.
- Work with account team members to produce new business presentations and proposals.
- Understand digital and print production processes and techniques.
- Adhere to internal workflow processes.
- Willingness to self-educate as well as seek out guidance and knowledge from others.
- Communicate regularly with Creative Director about project status, needs and issues.
- 2 or 4-year degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- 1–3 years agency experience preferred.
- Adobe Creative suite proficiency.
- WordPress platform proficiency.
- A firm grasp of existing creative tools and eagerness to embrace new ones.
- Planning/problem-solving skills and the intuitive ability to see projects through to fruition.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Microsoft Word.
- Knowledge of video production, specifically Adobe Premiere & Adobe After Effects, a plus.
- Email marketing software experience a plus.
Compensation & Benefits
Trefoil Group is all about talent, drive and, most of all, teamwork. Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. Benefits include: medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off, holidays, 401(k), short- and long-term disability, maternity/paternity leave, free parking, and much, much more. But most of all, we are all about living our core values – dignity, rigor, teamwork and, of course, fun! We are currently working a hybrid model of three days in-office and two days at employees’ home work environment.
How To Apply
Interested? We should talk! Please reach out to us via e-mail at: email@example.com. Include your resume and a portfolio link that collectively show off your conceptual design skills, your other marketing/communications relevant experience, and why you are the best suited to join us. Include “Associate Graphic Designer” in the subject line.