Trefoil Group is an independent, award winning integrated marketing communications agency headquartered in Milwaukee. Our growing client roster spans B2B and consumer markets, including Fortune 500 companies, leading financial service institutions and global manufacturing brands.
We’re insightful, smart, and are dedicated to producing ideas that deliver against our clients’ business goals. We also take development of career paths seriously, maintaining a vested interest in evolving employees’ skills and experience for long-term growth. Additionally, while we work hard, we strive to make sure our employees have the flexibility to take care of personal commitments as appropriate.
We are seeking an ambitious, dedicated full time Production Artist/Jr. Graphic Designer who will make a meaningful difference on our digital and creative team. The right candidate is a conceptual thinker and has proven design experience in digital and print. Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, layout software, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver and other industry design and production software; printing processes and specification; familiarity with typestyles and type design; retouching and image manipulation; and good verbal and written communication skills are desirable. He/she is ambitious, proactive and detail-oriented, and is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Web programming experience is a plus, as this position will also have an opportunity to contribute to digital and website design and production.
- Review and interpret creative briefs and project requests – heavy focus on digital.
- Deliver on production deadlines in a fast-paced setting without being easily overwhelmed.
- Transform clients’ marketing/business goals into effective, original design solutions.
- Work within brand guidelines to reinforce a brand’s style or voice through visual touchpoints.
- Clearly communicate the benefits of selected creative approaches internally.
- Collaborate with writers and other team members to develop concepts.
- Work with account team members to produce new business presentations and proposals.
- Understand digital and print production process and techniques.
- Adhere to internal workflow processes.
- Willingness to self-educate as well as seek out guidance and knowledge from others.
- Communicate regularly with Creative Director about project status, needs and issues.
- 2 or 4-year degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- 1–3 years agency experience preferred.
- Experience producing campaigns and content across multiple channels.
- Adobe Creative suite proficiency.
- A firm grasp of existing creative tools and eagerness to embrace new ones.
- Planning/problem-solving skills and the intuitive ability to see projects through to fruition.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to effectively time-manage multiple ongoing projects.
- A self-motivated personality with dedication to getting the job done.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Microsoft Word.
- WordPress platform experience a plus.
- Email marketing software experience a plus.
Trefoil Group is all about talent, drive and, most of all, teamwork. Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. Benefits include: medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off, holidays, 401(k), short- and long-term disability, maternity/paternity leave, profit sharing and new business sales bonus opportunities, parking reimbursement, organizational performance transparency, and much, much more. But most of all, we are all about living our core values – dignity, rigor, teamwork and, of course, fun!
Interested? We should talk! Please reach out to us via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your resume and a portfolio link that collectively show off your conceptual design skills, your other marketing/communications relevant experience, and why you are the best suited to join us. Include “Jr. Graphic Designer” in the subject line.