Trefoil Group is an independent, integrated marketing communications agency that serves clients in Milwaukee and around the world. Our growing client roster spans B2B and consumer markets, including Fortune 500 companies, leading financial service institutions, global manufacturing brands, a national Olympic team, and more.
Our agency is a good fit for people who want to work directly with business leaders, make a big impact and take on new challenges every day. We’re insightful, smart, and are dedicated to producing ideas that deliver against our clients’ business goals. We also take development of career paths seriously, maintaining a vested interest in evolving employees’ skills and experience for long-term growth.
We are seeking an ambitious, dedicated Account Executive who will make a meaningful difference on our team. The right candidate has proven agency experience managing integrated projects; strong client management skills; is detail-oriented; possesses strong writing skills; has an understanding of public relations, social media and digital strategies; and can effectively manage numerous projects simultaneously. You will be a valued part of an account team dedicated to achieving exceptional results for our expanding client base.
- Write compelling and effective content that may include social media posts, press releases, pitches, client reports and presentations.
- Write, edit and proofread materials ensuring quality and consistency with appropriate writing styles.
- Collaborate with digital team to meet client objectives.
- Execute and manage media relations programs, securing targeted media placements for clients, delivering consistent results and targeted media lists.
- Interface effectively and comfortably with senior-level client contacts.
- Assist colleagues with other client projects, including new business development, as needed.
- Provide client service support: attend meetings, meet deadlines, trouble shoot problems, and draft recaps.
- A minimum of 3-4 years at a public relations and/or integrated marketing communications firm. B2B experience a plus.
- A bachelor’s degree – or higher – in journalism, PR, communications, and/or marketing.
- Strong writing skills (writing samples required).
- Demonstrated experience effectively executing and managing media relations programs.
- Strong understanding of emerging media tactics and strategies.
- Superior planning/problem-solving skills; and the intuitive ability to see projects through to fruition.
- Organized and detail driven.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ambition and dedication to delivering quality work.
Compensation & Benefits
Trefoil Group is all about talent, drive and, most of all, teamwork. Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. Benefits include: medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off, holidays, 401(k), short- and long-term disability, maternity/paternity leave, profit sharing and new business sales bonus opportunities, parking reimbursement, organizational performance transparency, and much, much more.
But most of all, we are all about living our core values – dignity, rigor, teamwork and, of course, fun!
How to Apply
Interested? We should talk! Please reach out to us via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your resume and a cover letter that collectively shows off your writing skills, your other marketing/communications relevant experience, and why you are the best suited to join us. Include “Account Executive” in the subject line. Check in at our website for additional details on our firm: http://www.trefoilgroup.com.