We are seeking an ambitious, dedicated Account Executive to help serve our growing mid-market B2B client base which include both OEMs and contract manufacturers. This individual will have the opportunity to work as part of an integrated team and to engage directly in senior level client communications. Our ideal candidate will have agency experience, strong writing skills, and experience in public relations, social media and digital marketing programs. Attention to detail and the ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously is critical.
You will be a valued member of our account teams with significant opportunity to grow as a marketing professional.
- Write compelling and effective content that may include social media posts, press releases, pitches, client reports and presentations.
- Write, edit and proof materials ensuring quality and consistency with appropriate writing styles.
- Collaborate in the execution of integrated multi-channel programs.
- Execute and manage media relations programs, securing targeted media placements and delivering consistent client results.
- Interface effectively and comfortably with senior-level client contacts.
- Provide client service support: attend meetings, meet deadlines, trouble shoot problems, and draft recaps.
- Assist colleagues with other client projects, including new business development.
- A minimum of 3-4 years of experience, preferably with B2B companies.
- A bachelor’s degree – or higher – in journalism, PR, communications, and/or marketing.
- Strong writing skills (writing samples required).
- Demonstrated experience effectively executing and managing media relations programs.
- Strong understanding and/or interest in digital marketing programs.
- Superior planning/problem-solving skills; and the ability to see projects through to completion.
- Organized and detail driven.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ambition and dedication to delivering quality work.
- Experience with Manufacturing is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits
Trefoil Group offers excellent salary and strong benefits that include: medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off, holidays, 401(k), short- and long-term disability, maternity/paternity leave, profit sharing, new business sales bonuses, and free parking, to name a few. But most of all, we are all about working together as a team to impact the success of our clients and our careers.
How To Apply
Interested? We should talk! Please reach out to us via e-mail at: email@example.com. Include your resume and a cover letter that collectively shows off your writing skills, your other marketing/communications relevant experience, and why you are the best suited to join us. Include “Account Executive” in the subject line. Check in at our website for additional details on our firm: http://www.trefoilgroup.com.
Trefoil Group is a marketing communications agency that serves B2B and consumer clients throughout the Midwest and U.S. We work closely with executive leadership teams to design and execute integrated marketing communications programs to drive growth. An active member of IPREX – a global network of 100 independent marketing firms – our team members collaborate with colleagues throughout 26 countries.
Our agency is a good fit for people who want to be a part of a dedicated team, make a big impact and evolve their skills and experience for career development and advancement. We work hard, support one another and have fun along the way! Together, we deliver results that grow clients and careers.