We are seeking an ambitious Account Manager who will be a valued member of our expanding team. The ideal candidate has the following skill set:
- Proven agency experience owning key client relationships to drive high levels of client satisfaction, engagement and confidence.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute strategic, integrated marketing communication programs, including digital, PR and social programs.
- Ability to proactively drive programs forward across multiple accounts – through leadership and execution – to meet client objectives and agency revenue goals.
- Exceptional written communication skills with proven experience producing content in the form of news releases, pitches, client plans and presentations, client presentations, websites, e-comms and landing pages.
- Critical thinking capabilities that will be leveraged during client research, messaging and brand development, competitive analyses and more.
- Working directly with the CEO and EVP, the Account Manager will hold responsibility for development and execution of strategic, integrated marketing communication programs, including digital, PR and social.
- He/she will lead an integrated account team to produce client results – functioning in the role of manager and contributor.
- The Account Manager will contribute by producing content across multiple channels; executing media relations programs; managing development of websites; and executing digital and social programs.
- He/she will demonstrate superior communication and problem-solving skills.
- Will hold responsibility for writing, editing and proofreading materials to ensure quality and consistency with appropriate writing styles for the audience and channel.
- Maintain client relationships and interface effectively and comfortably with senior-level client contacts.
- Contribute to New Business opportunities as needed.
- Six+ years of experience at a marketing communications or PR firm. Agency experience is a must.
- A bachelor’s degree – or higher – in journalism, PR, communications, and/or marketing.
- Strong writing experience (writing samples required).
- Strong understanding of emerging media tactics and strategies.
- Superior planning/problem-solving skills; and the intuitive ability to see projects through to fruition.
- Organized and detail driven.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ambition and dedication to delivering quality work.
- Embodies a can-do attitude and displays an eagerness for quality contribution.
Compensation & Benefits
Trefoil Group is all about talent, drive and, most of all, teamwork. Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. Benefits include: medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off, holidays, 401(k), short- and long-term disability, maternity/paternity leave, profit sharing and new business sales bonus opportunities, free parking, organizational performance transparency, and much, much more.
How To Apply
Interested? We should talk! Please reach out to us via e-mail at: email@example.com. Include your resume and a cover letter that collectively shows off your writing skills, your other marketing/communications relevant experience, and why you are the best suited to join us. Include “Account Manager” in the subject line. Check in at our website for additional details on our firm: www.trefoilgroup.com.
Trefoil Group is an independent, integrated marketing communications agency that serves B2B and consumer clients throughout the Midwest and U.S. We create marketing strategies for mid-market companies where we work closely with executive leadership teams to drive growth, including global manufacturing companies, financial services institutions, a national Olympic team, and more. Our agency is an active member of IPREX – a global network of 100 independent marketing firms – which serves as an extension of our team, giving us the ability to collaborate with colleagues throughout 26 countries.
Our agency is a good fit for people who want to be a part of a dedicated team, work directly with business leaders, make a big impact and take on new challenges every day. We take development of career paths seriously, maintaining a vested interest in evolving our employees’ skills and experience for long-term growth. We work hard, support one another and have fun along the way! Together, we deliver results that grow clients and careers.