We are seeking a dedicated full-time Assistant Account Executive who will make a meaningful difference on our team. The right candidate is ambitious and has strong writing, research and project management skills. The ideal candidate is proactive, detail-oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Write media pitches, press releases, email communications and articles.
- Conduct comprehensive research on clients’ industries and current competitors, furthering his/her knowledge of their respective business categories.
- Compile media lists and identify media opportunities in relevant publications.
- Conduct public relations outreach to drive placements in publications.
- Assist in the distribution and reporting of email marketing campaigns.
- Strategize social media content calendars, develop creative, schedule posts and report on ongoing performance.
- Participate in the development of integrated marketing communication plans.
- Support new business development initiatives, including writing, research and presentation development.
- Serve as liaison between internal team members and creative departments.
- Work closely with the CEO, EVP and Senior Account manager to deliver on project fulfillment.
- Attend, participate and take notes in client related strategy, creative and brainstorming sessions.
- Perform various administrative duties in support of client service needs.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in journalism, PR, marketing and/or related field.
- Planning/problem-solving skills and the intuitive ability to see projects through to fruition.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (writing sample required).
- Web-savvy researcher.
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects.
- Social Media Platforms, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint proficiency.
- Ingenuity and curiosity.
- An “after-it” personality with dedication to getting the job done.
Compensation & Benefits
Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. Benefits include: medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off, holidays, 401(k), short- and long-term disability, maternity/paternity leave, profit sharing and new business sales bonus opportunities, parking reimbursement, organizational performance transparency to name a few. But most of all, we are all about living our core values – dignity, rigor, teamwork and, of course, fun!
How To Apply
Interested? We should talk! Please reach out to us via e-mail at: email@example.com. Include your resume and a cover letter that collectively shows off your writing skills, your other marketing/communications relevant experience, and why you are the best suited to join us. Include “Assistant Account Executive” in the subject line. Check in at our website for additional details on our firm: www.trefoilgroup.com.
Trefoil Group is a marketing communications agency that serves B2B and consumer clients throughout the Midwest and U.S. We work closely with executive leadership teams to design and execute integrated marketing communications programs to drive growth. An active member of IPREX – a global network of 100 independent marketing firms – our team members collaborate with colleagues throughout 26 countries.
Our agency is a good fit for people who want to be a part of a dedicated team, make a big impact and evolve their skills and experience for career development and advancement. We work hard, support one another and have fun along the way! Together, we deliver results that grow clients and careers.