Trefoil Group is an independent, integrated marketing communications agency that serves clients in Milwaukee and around the world. Our growing client roster spans B2B and consumer markets, including Fortune 500 companies, leading financial service institutions, global manufacturing brands, a national Olympic team, and more.
Our agency is a good fit for people who want to work directly with business leaders, make a big impact and take on new challenges every day. We’re insightful, smart, and are dedicated to producing ideas that deliver against our clients’ business goals. We also take development of career paths seriously, maintaining a vested interest in evolving employees’ skills and experience for long-term growth.
We are searching for a highly-analytical and strategic Digital Marketing Manager to lead our digital marketing department. In this position, you will be responsible for developing, initiating, creating and overseeing long-term digital marketing campaigns as well as spearheading short-term advertising and marketing solutions for all agency clients. We’re looking for a candidate with experience in copywriting, art direction and social media who can expand our clients’ reach locally while increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
- Designs and oversees all digital services and projects including programming, production, execution and quality.
- Writes content in partnership with client services team for all digital channels including but not limited to websites, social media campaigns, email marketing campaigns.
- Plans and drives all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Works with the client services team to proactively identify web/digital solutions that drive against our client’s business goals, furthering our ability to deliver comprehensive, integrated marketing campaigns.
- Develops relevant analytics reports, including analysis and recommendations across all channels.
- Plays an integral role in the development and presentation of all digital marketing proposals to ensure they are strategically grounded and appropriate for client needs.
- Evaluates emerging technologies and digital practices. Provides thought leadership and perspective, both inside the agency and outside with prospects and clients. Keeps the agency at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field required.
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B digital marketing and advertising.
- Strong copywriting and art direction skills for all digital channels including social media, websites and email marketing.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics and best practices.
- Experience in setting up, managing and optimizing Google AdWords and social media campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
Compensation & Benefits
Trefoil Group is all about talent, drive and, most of all, teamwork. Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. Benefits include: medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off, holidays, 401(k), short- and long-term disability, maternity/paternity leave, profit sharing and new business sales bonus opportunities, parking reimbursement, organizational performance transparency, and much, much more.
But most of all, we are all about living our core values – dignity, rigor, teamwork and, of course, fun!
How to Apply
Interested? We should talk! Please reach out to us via e-mail at: email@example.com. Include your resume and a cover letter that shows why you are the best suited to join us. Include “Digital Marketing Manager” in the subject line.
Check in at our website for additional details on our firm: http://www.trefoilgroup.com.