We are seeking an Integrated Marketing Account Supervisor to join our expanding client services team. The ideal candidate has the following skill set:
- Proven agency experience owning day-to-day responsibility for multiple client programs with demonstrated ability to meet client objectives and agency revenue goals.
- Experience overseeing execution of strategic, integrated marketing communication programs, including digital, PR and social programs.
- Exceptional written communication skills with experience producing content for multiple channels including PR, client plans and presentations, websites, e-comms, etc.
- Ability to think strategically as a key contributor to messaging and brand development, multi-channel program design, etc.
- Working directly with the CEO and EVP, the Account Supervisor will develop and execute strategic, integrated marketing communication programs, including digital, PR and social.
- He or she will maintain client relationships and interface directly with senior-level client contacts.
- The Account Supervisor will be both a leader and a contributor with day-to-day responsibility for the client account team while also executing work across multiple channels.
- He/she will demonstrate superior communication, problem-solving, team collaboration and writing skills.
- The Account Supervisor will contribute to New Business opportunities as needed.
- Five+ years of experience at a marketing agency or PR firm. Agency experience is a must.
- A bachelor’s degree in journalism, PR, marketing or a related discipline.
- Strong communication skills with experience writing across multiple channels.
- Strong interest in and understanding of emerging marketing trends.
- Superior planning and problem-solving skills.
- Organized and detail driven, with experience managing multiple projects effectively.
- Embodies a can-do attitude and an eagerness to advance their own career and marketing’s contribution to client success.
Compensation & Benefits
Trefoil Group is all about talent, drive and, most of all, teamwork. Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. Benefits include: medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off, holidays, 401(k), short- and long-term disability, maternity/paternity leave, profit sharing and new business sales bonus opportunities, free parking, organizational performance transparency, and much, much more.
How To Apply
Interested? We should talk! Please reach out to us via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your resume and a cover letter that collectively shows off your writing skills, your other marketing/communications relevant experience, and why you are the best suited to join us. Include “Integrated Marketing Account Supervisor” in the subject line. Check in at our website for additional details on our firm: www.trefoilgroup.com.
Trefoil Group is a marketing communications agency that serves B2B and consumer clients throughout the Midwest and U.S. We work closely with executive leadership teams to design and execute integrated marketing communications programs to drive growth. An active member of IPREX – a global network of 100 independent marketing firms – our team members collaborate with colleagues throughout 26 countries.
Our agency is a good fit for people who want to be a part of a dedicated team, make a big impact and evolve their skills and experience for career development and advancement. We work hard, support one another and have fun along the way! Together, we deliver results that grow clients and careers.