Trefoil Group is an independent, integrated marketing communications agency that serves clients in Milwaukee and around the world. Our growing client roster spans B2B and consumer markets, including Fortune 500 companies, leading financial service institutions, global manufacturing brands, a national Olympic team, and more.
Our agency is a good fit for people who want to work directly with business leaders, make a big impact and take on new challenges every day. We’re insightful, smart, and are dedicated to producing ideas that deliver against our clients’ business goals. We also take development of career paths seriously, maintaining a vested interest in evolving employees’ skills and experience for long-term growth.
Serving the client services department, the Trefoil Group Marketing and Public Relations Internship is an introduction to integrated marketing programs and other communications for a variety of manufacturing, consumer and professional service clients.
- Create content for client social media programs
- Distribute and report development for email marketing campaigns
- Write various communications including press releases, story pitches, client memos, etc.
- Develop and maintain media database, editorial calendars and media placements
- Monitor media for advertising and PR client opportunities that are on strategy
- Assist with social and digital marketing campaign initiatives
- Attend, participate and take notes in client related strategy, creative and brainstorming sessions
- Perform various client services and public relations administrative duties
- Career-minded Junior or Senior student, or recent graduate, in advertising, PR, marketing or related field
- Internship runs from January – May, 2020 (Exact dates TBD)
- Strong writing skills (writing sample required at interview)
- Web-savvy researcher
- Organized and detail driven
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects
- Social media and Microsoft Office proficiency
Ingenuity and curiosity
Compensation & Benefits
Internship is paid hourly and will require 20-25 hours per week.
How to Apply
Interested? We should talk! Please reach out to us via e-mail at: email@example.com. Include your resume and a cover letter that collectively shows off your writing skills, your other marketing/communications relevant experience, and why you are the best suited to join us. Include “Spring Internship” in the subject line.