Trefoil Group is an independent, integrated marketing communications agency that serves clients in Milwaukee and around the world. Our growing client roster spans B2B and consumer markets, including Fortune 500 companies, leading financial service institutions, global manufacturing brands, a national Olympic team, and more. We take development of career paths seriously, maintaining a vested interest in evolving employees’ skills and experience for long-term growth.
We are seeking an ambitious, dedicated full time Production Artist who will make a meaningful difference on our digital and creative team. The right candidate is a conceptual thinker and has proven design experience in digital and print.
- Deliver on production deadlines in a fast-paced setting.
- Work within brand guidelines to reinforce a brand’s style or voice through visual touchpoints.
- Collaborate with writers and other team members to develop concepts.
- Work with account team members to produce new business presentations and proposals.
- Understand digital and print production process and techniques.
- Adhere to internal workflow processes.
- Communicate regularly with Creative Director about project status, needs and issues.
- 2 or 4-year degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- 1–3 years agency experience preferred.
- Adobe Creative suite proficiency.
- A firm grasp of existing creative tools and eagerness to embrace new ones.
- Planning/problem-solving skills and the intuitive ability to see projects through to fruition.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Microsoft Word.
- WordPress platform experience a plus.
- Email marketing software experience a plus.
Trefoil Group is all about talent, drive and, most of all, teamwork. Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. Benefits include: medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off, holidays, 401(k), short- and long-term disability, maternity/paternity leave, parking reimbursement, and much, much more. But most of all, we are all about living our core values – dignity, rigor, teamwork and, of course, fun!
Interested? We should talk! Please reach out to us via e-mail at: email@example.com. Include your resume and a portfolio link that collectively show off your conceptual design skills, your other marketing/communications relevant experience, and why you are the best suited to join us. Include “Production Artist” in the subject line.