Trefoil Group is an independent, integrated marketing communications agency that serves clients in Milwaukee and around the world. Our growing client roster spans B2B and consumer markets, including Fortune 500 companies, leading financial service institutions, global manufacturing brands, a national Olympic team, and more.
Our agency is a good fit for people who want to work directly with business leaders, make a big impact and take on new challenges every day. We’re insightful, smart, and are dedicated to producing ideas that deliver against our clients’ business goals. We also take development of career paths seriously, maintaining a vested interest in evolving employees’ skills and experience for long-term growth.
We are seeking an ambitious, dedicated Senior Account Executive who will make a meaningful difference on our team. The right candidate has experience working at an integrated marketing communications/PR firm. Strong writing skills are a must – with samples of produced content such as news releases, pitches, feature articles, case studies, social media posts and/or thought leadership narratives.
The ideal candidate has experience managing day-to-day client programs across multiple disciplines; writing first-draft plans and strategies; managing budgets and monthly billing; holding day-to-day client interactions; and possesses a customer-focused approach.
You will also be empowered to apply critical thinking to your accounts, gaining the opportunity for ongoing career development and growth. You will be a valued part of an account team dedicated to achieving exceptional results for our expanding client base.
- Day-to-day management of select accounts, presenting an opportunity to own client relationships and programs with oversight/support from senior executives.
- Execute and manage media relations programs, securing targeted media placements for clients and delivering consistent results.
- Manage social media campaigns via a variety of SM channels, including LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
- Write effective content, including but not limited to feature articles, news releases, pitches, client plans, reports and client presentations.
- Write, edit and proofread materials ensuring quality and consistency with appropriate writing styles.
- Provide client service support: attend meetings, meet deadlines, troubleshoot problems and draft recaps.
- Develop targeted media lists.
- Monitor, identify, and work with the team to secure appropriate editorial opportunities for clients.
- Maintain client relationships and interface effectively and comfortably with senior-level client contacts.
- Manage digital projects through strong collaboration with the digital and creative team.
- Assist colleagues with other client projects, including new business development, as needed.
- Report directly to the EVP of Strategy.
- Six+ years of experience at a public relations and/or integrated marketing communications firm. Agency experience is a must.
- A bachelor’s degree – or higher – in journalism, PR, communications, and/or marketing.
- Strong writing experience (writing samples required).
- Strong understanding of emerging media tactics and strategies.
- Superior planning/problem-solving skills; and the intuitive ability to see projects through to fruition.
- Organized and detail driven.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ambition and dedication to delivering quality work.
- Embodies a can-do attitude and displays an eagerness for quality contribution.
Compensation & Benefits
Trefoil Group is all about talent, drive and, most of all, teamwork. Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. Benefits include: medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off, holidays, 401(k), short- and long-term disability, maternity/paternity leave, profit sharing and new business sales bonus opportunities, free parking, organizational performance transparency, and much, much more.
Interested? We should talk! Please reach out to us via e-mail at: email@example.com. Include your resume and a cover letter that collectively shows off your writing skills, your other marketing/communications relevant experience, and why you are the best suited to join us. Include “Senior Account Executive” in the subject line. Check in at our website for additional details on our firm: http://www.trefoilgroup.com.