Seeking a detail-oriented Web Developer/Digital Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for producing a wide range of digital assets including websites, landing pages, e-communications and more. This individual will work closely with experienced web development and digital marketing partners to ensure our work represents industry best practices and produces the best results for our clients.
If you’re a bright, motivated professional – a team player who’s excited about the possibility of doing a broad range of work and making a big impact on our clients and on your personal career growth – then contact us today.
- Build and support custom websites and web products.
- Develop responsive WordPress sites and landing pages.
- Ensure work products are optimized for maximum speed, scalability, viewing across all devices and search.
- Convert design into code, maintain brand consistency and collaborate with creative to match visual design intent.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Experience in website launch and site migration and the development of website training manuals a plus.
- Maintain current site maintenance and backups including software updates, plugins, and security requirements for existing websites.
- Support SEO metadata implementation and best practices; support technical SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, speed and site performance, accessibility, 301 redirects, etc.)
- Maintain, analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting on digital marketing platforms that inform client strategy.
- Experience in lead generation including working with CRMs (Salesforce) and marketing automation platforms (Pardot, Marketo, Zoho) a plus.
- Implement, configure, debug, and document the setup of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and other web analytics software, including ensuring tags and analytics are on all division web platforms/software.
- Creating and editing digital images for use on websites, digital advertising and social media platforms.
- Assist business development in proposals, technical recommendations, estimates, timelines, and budget.
- 4+ years of agency experience and programming a range of digital assets.
- 2-year technical or 4-year bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Hands-on experience developing responsive websites and other digital projects, landing pages, email campaigns, banner ads, etc.
- Demonstrated proficiency in traditional print and basic print production a plus.
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite and PowerPoint a plus.
- Thrives in a fast-paced working environment, owning deadlines and striving for efficiency.
- Demonstrates effective communication with team members, outsource partners and clients.
Compensation & Benefits
Salary commensurate with experience. A robust benefits package includes: medical, dental and life insurance, paid time off, holidays, 401(k), short- and long-term disability, maternity/paternity leave, bonus opportunities, gym and cell phone reimbursement and free parking.
How To Apply
Interested? We should talk! Please reach out to us via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your resume and a digital project portfolio that collectively shows off your skills, your other marketing/communications relevant experience, and why you are best suited to join us. Include “Web Developer/Digital Marketing Specialist” in the subject line.
Trefoil Group is a marketing communications agency that serves B2B and consumer clients throughout the Midwest and U.S. We work closely with executive leadership teams to design and execute integrated marketing communications programs to drive growth. An active member of IPREX – a global network of 100 independent marketing firms – our team members collaborate with colleagues throughout 26 countries.
Our agency is a good fit for people who want to be a part of a dedicated team, make a big impact and evolve their skills and experience for career development and advancement. We work hard, support one another and have fun along the way! Together, we deliver results that grow clients and careers.