Trefoil Group is a premier B2B marketing communications agency working closely with client leadership teams to create integrated marketing communications programs that drive growth.
With a focus on mid-market companies, our clients produce the technologies, products and services that are driving today’s economy – equipment to build our infrastructures; packaging to preserve food safety; retail logistics to optimize supply chains; critical life saving device components to drive health care forward – and more.
Our agency is a good fit for people who want to be a part of a team of experts with diverse competencies. From brand development and integration, to marketing strategy specification, website builds, digital marketing programs and execution of integrated programs across channels and platforms – we deliver results that matter.
We develop innovative, integrated marketing programs that differentiate, drive engagement and increase valuation. We work hard, support one another and have fun along the way! Join us and accelerate your career.
We are seeking an experienced marketer to join our expanding Client Services Team as Account Director. The ideal candidate has the following capabilities set:
- Experience leading branding initiatives, including discovery, ideation and critical assessment of findings. In addition, he/she will leverage learned insights to develop on-point brand positioning and messaging recommendations.
- Experience specifying marketing strategies and integrated program recommendations in the form of written strategic plans.
- Proven agency experience owning day-to-day responsibility for multiple client programs and account teams with demonstrated ability to meet client objectives and agency revenue goals.
- Experience effectively managing and executing strategic, integrated marketing communication programs.
- Exceptional written communication skills with experience producing content for multiple channels including PR, client plans and presentations, websites, e-comms, etc.
- Ability to think strategically as a driver of messaging and brand development, multi-channel program design, new business support and more.
- The Account Director will be a leader and a contributor with day-to-day responsibility for effective management of account programs and teams.
- He/she will develop and execute strategic, integrated marketing communication programs and manage client relationships for ongoing account health and growth.
- He/she will demonstrate superior communication, problem-solving, team collaboration and writing skills.
- The Account Director will contribute to New Business opportunities as needed.
- The Account Director will work closely with the CEO and EVP, reporting directly to the EVP.
Ten years of experience at a marketing agency or PR firm. Agency experience is a must.
A bachelor’s degree in journalism, PR, marketing or a related discipline.
Strong communication skills with experience writing across multiple channels.
Strong interest in and understanding of emerging marketing trends.
Superior planning and problem-solving skills.
Organized and detail driven, with experience managing multiple projects effectively.
Embodies a can-do attitude and an eagerness to advance their own career and marketing’s contribution to client success
Compensation & Benefits
Trefoil Group offers excellent salary and strong benefits that include medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off, holidays, 401(k), short- and long-term disability, maternity/paternity leave, profit sharing and new business sales bonuses. A hybrid work environment offers the ideal balance between both in-office and remote work. But most of all, we are all about working together as a team to impact the success of our clients and our careers.
How To Apply
Interested? We should talk! Please reach out to us via e-mail at: email@example.com. Include your resume and a cover letter that collectively shows off your writing skills, your other marketing/communications relevant experience, and why you are the best suited to join us. Include “Account Director” in the subject line. Check in at our website for additional details on our firm: https://www.trefoilgroup.com.