Trefoil Group is a premier B2B marketing communications agency working closely with client leadership teams to create integrated marketing communications programs that drive growth.
With a focus on mid-market companies, our clients produce the technologies, products and services that are driving today’s economy. Equipment to build our infrastructures. Packaging to preserve food safety. Technologies that connect us to a wireless world. Retail logistics to drive CPG growth and minimize environmental impact. Critical life saving device components to drive health care forward – and more.
Our agency is a good fit for people who want to be a part of a team of experts with diverse competencies ranging from brand development and integration to marketing strategy specification to website builds to digital marketing programs to execution of integrated programs across channels and platforms.
We develop innovative, integrated marketing programs that differentiate, drive engagement and increase valuation. We work hard, support one another and have fun along the way! Together, we deliver results that matter – as we grow clients and careers. Join us to accelerate your career and realize your potential!
We are seeking an Assistant Account Executive to join our Client Services team to support our growing mid-market B2B client base. This person will be part of an integrated agency team, supporting a broad range of executions and channels. Research, analytical and project management skills should be coupled with strong writing capabilities, attention to detail, the ability to simultaneously manage numerous projects and communicate effectively.
You will be a valued member of our Client Services Team, reporting directly to the Account Director and interacting closely with the Client Services, Creative and Digital Teams. Real hands-on experience offers significant opportunities to grow professionally.
Trefoil Group employees work a hybrid model to leverage benefits of working both in the office and at home. Remote work is an option for qualified candidates who live outside of the Milwaukee market.
- Participate in the execution of multi-channel marketing programs designed to build client reputation and drive company growth.
- Conduct client-specific research on industries, marketing trends and competitors.
- Write content across multiple channels, including social media, blogs, thought leadership pieces, email communications and more./li>
- Participate in public relations activities, including writing media pitches and press releases, compiling media lists, identifying media opportunities in relevant publications and conducting media outreach to drive placements in publications.
- Execute social media and content marketing programs, including development and scheduling of distribution and coordination with the Digital Team on performance reporting.
- Work with the Account Directors to coordinate trade show events, including booth logistics, contest planning and digital and social media programs that drive booth traffic.
- Act as a liaison between the Client Services, Creative and Digital Teams to ensure on-time delivery and attention to detail on all client marketing programs.
- Attend, participate and take notes in client-related strategy, creative and brainstorming sessions.
- Support agency growth through participation in new business initiatives for both current and prospective clients including writing, research and presentation development.
- A bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications and/or marketing.
- Superior planning/problem-solving skills.
- The ability to see projects through to completion.
- Organized and detail driven with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to remain agile, adapt to change and to prioritize and manage multiple tasks that may have competing deadlines.
- Proficient in Social Media platforms and MS Office, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ingenuity and curiosity.
- A strong team player, willing to collaborate with others and enjoy doing what it takes to drive client and agency success.
Compensation & Benefits
Trefoil Group offers excellent salary and strong benefits that include: medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off, holidays, 401(k), short- and long-term disability, maternity/paternity leave, profit sharing and new business sales bonuses. A hybrid work environment offers the ideal balance between both in-office and remote work. But most of all, we are all about working together as a team to impact the success of our clients and our careers.
How To Apply
Interested? We should talk! Please reach out to us via e-mail at: email@example.com. Include your resume and a cover letter that collectively shows off your writing skills, your other marketing/communications relevant experience, and why you are the best suited to join us. Include “Assistant Account Executive” in the subject line. Check out our website for additional details about our agency: https://www.trefoilgroup.com.