Trefoil Group is a premier B2B marketing communications agency working closely with client leadership teams to create integrated marketing communications programs that drive growth.
With a focus on mid-market companies, our clients produce the technologies, products and services that are driving today’s economy. Equipment to build our infrastructures. Packaging to preserve food safety. Technologies that connect us to a wireless world. Retail logistics to drive CPG growth and minimize environmental impact. Critical life saving device components to drive health care forward – and more.
Our agency is a good fit for people who want to be a part of a team of experts with diverse competencies ranging from brand development and integration to marketing strategy specification to website builds to digital marketing programs to execution of integrated programs across channels and platforms.
We develop innovative, integrated marketing programs that differentiate, drive engagement and increase valuation. We work hard, support one another and have fun along the way! Together, we deliver results that matter – as we grow clients and careers. Join us to accelerate your career and realize your potential!
We are seeking an Account Executive to join our client services team to help serve our growing mid-market B2B client base. This individual will have the opportunity to work as part of an integrated team and to engage directly in senior level client communications. Our ideal candidate will have agency experience, strong writing skills, and experience in public relations, social media and digital marketing programs. Attention to detail and the ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously is critical.
You will be a valued member of our account teams with significant opportunity to grow as a marketing professional.
Trefoil Group employees work a hybrid model to leverage benefits of working both in the office and at home. Remote work is an option for qualified candidates who live outside of the Milwaukee market.
- Execute multi-channel marketing programs designed to build client reputation and drive company growth.
- Write compelling and effective content that may include social media posts, press releases, pitches, articles, blogs, client reports and presentations.
- Work with the Account Directors to coordinate trade show events, including booth logistics, contest planning and digital and social media programs that drive booth traffic.
- Write, edit and proof materials ensuring quality and consistency with appropriate writing styles.
- Execute and manage media relations programs, securing targeted media placements and delivering consistent client results.
- Interface effectively and comfortably with senior-level client contacts.
- Act as a liaison between the Client Services, Creative and Digital Teams to ensure on-time delivery and attention to detail on all client marketing programs.
- Provide client service support: attend meetings, meet deadlines, trouble shoot problems, and draft recaps.
- Support agency growth through participation in new business initiatives for both current and prospective clients including writing, research and presentation development.
- A minimum of 3-4 years of experience, preferably in an agency environment serving B2B companies.
- A bachelor’s degree in journalism, PR, communications, and/or marketing.
- Strong writing skills (writing samples required).
- Demonstrated experience effectively executing and managing media relations programs.
- Strong understanding and/or interest in digital marketing programs.
- Superior planning/problem-solving skills; and the ability to see projects through to completion.
- Organized and detail driven.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ambition and dedication to delivering quality work.
- Experience with Manufacturing is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits
Trefoil Group offers excellent salary and strong benefits that include medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off, holidays, 401(k), short- and long-term disability, maternity/paternity leave, profit sharing and new business sales bonuses. A hybrid work environment offers the ideal balance between both in-office and remote work. But most of all, we are all about working together as a team to impact the success of our clients and our careers.
How To Apply
Interested? We should talk! Please reach out to us via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your resume and a cover letter that collectively shows off your writing skills, your other marketing/communications relevant experience, and why you are the best suited to join us. Include “Account Executive” in the subject line. Check out our website for additional details about our agency: https://www.trefoilgroup.com.