Trefoil Group is a premier B2B marketing communications agency working closely with client leadership teams to create integrated marketing communications programs that drive growth.
With a focus on mid-market companies, our clients produce the technologies, products and services that are driving today’s economy. Equipment to build our infrastructures. Packaging to preserve food safety. Technologies that connect us to a wireless world. Retail logistics to drive CPG growth and minimize environmental impact. Critical life saving device components to drive health care forward – and more.
Our agency is a good fit for people who want to be a part of a team of experts with diverse competencies ranging from brand development and integration to marketing strategy specification to website builds to digital marketing programs to execution of integrated programs across channels and platforms.
We develop innovative, integrated marketing programs that differentiate, drive engagement and increase valuation. We work hard, support one another and have fun along the way! Together, we deliver results that matter – as we grow clients and careers. Join us to accelerate your career and realize your potential!
We are seeking a Senior Account Executive to join our growing team. The right candidate has worked at a marketing communications firm and has multi-channel experience. Strong writing skills are a must to support our Content and PR programs.
The ideal candidate can manage client programs, write first draft plans, create content, manage budgets and hold day-to-day client interactions. You will also be empowered to apply critical thinking to your accounts, gaining the opportunity for ongoing career development and growth as you become an increasingly valued part of our account team.
Trefoil Group employees work a hybrid model to leverage benefits of working both in the office and at home. Remote work is an option for qualified candidates who live outside of the Milwaukee market.
- With oversight and support from senior executives, you will manage select accounts and client relationships to interact effectively and comfortably with senior-level contacts.
- Support our robust content marketing programs, writing blogs, feature articles, thought leadership pieces, client presentations, videos and more.
- Manage and execute social media campaigns via a variety of SM channels, including LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
- Manage client PR programs, contributing media pitches, press releases and securing appropriate editorial opportunities.
- Ensure high quality, error-free work delivered on-time and on-budget through the utilization of management tools and agency processes.
- Provide client service support: attend meetings and draft recaps, troubleshoot problems, and manage account/project plans.
- Build an understanding of your clients’ businesses and industries. Stay on top of issues and trends, fostering your ability to proactively provide ideas and thinking that drives value.
- Assist in new business development and networking opportunities to build the agency’s brand and reputation.
- Four-to-six years of marketing agency experience. Agency experience is a must.
- A bachelor’s degree – or higher in a marketing-related field.
- Strong writing experience (writing samples required).
- Strong understanding of emerging marketing strategies and trends.
- Superior planning/problem-solving skills; with an intuitive ability to see projects through.
- Organized and detail driven.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ambition and dedication to delivering quality work.
- Embodies a can-do attitude, embraces continuous learning and the passion to make a meaningful difference.
Compensation & Benefits
Trefoil Group offers excellent salary and strong benefits that include medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off, holidays, 401(k), short- and long-term disability, maternity/paternity leave, profit sharing and new business sales bonuses. A hybrid work environment offers the ideal balance between both in-office and remote work. But most of all, we are all about working together as a team to impact the success of our clients and our careers.
How To Apply
Interested? We should talk! Please reach out to us via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your resume and a cover letter that collectively shows off your writing skills, your other marketing/communications relevant experience, and why you are the best suited to join us. Include “Senior Account Executive” in the subject line. Check out our website for additional details about our firm: https://www.trefoilgroup.com.